TechTarget Hosts Launch of New Windows Essential Server Solutions in Live Virtual Trade Show
Online launch event showcases new products for small and mid-sized businesses through dynamic new media format.
Needham, MA – November 11, 2008 – Information-technology (IT) media company TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) will syndicate the official launch for Windows Essential Server Solutions (WESS) from www.thedreamserver.com, which includes Windows Small Business Server 2008 and Windows Essential Business Server 2008. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and other Microsoft executives will introduce these new products and will be joined by Mark Minasi, an independent expert and best-selling author.
The WESS launch event will showcase small and mid-sized business (SMB) solutions from Microsoft Corp. and premier partners designed to help boost productivity and reduce costs with Microsoft’s newest SMB offering – Windows Essential Server Solutions.
The launch will be hosted exclusively by TechTarget in a live virtual trade show event which allows the audience to ask questions and interact with Microsoft, its partners, and their peers. The day will feature keynote presentations from Steve Ballmer, Mark Minasi and key industry partners who will demonstrate how WESS is transforming the way small and medium businesses meet the challenges in today’s climate.
The event will be live and open to the public on November 12, 2008 from 10:30 a.m. EST through 7:00 p.m. EST. To join this exclusive event, you may register and participate at this site: http://events.techtarget.com/EssentialServerSolutions
Keynote presentations include:
- Keynote: The Windows Essential Server Solutions "Dream Server" Launch. Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft Corp., will kick-off the day, followed by key customers and Microsoft executives who will talk about how Microsoft is making its most advanced technology available to small and medium sized firms that are responding to the volatile economic environment.
- Keynote: “7 Tips that IT can use During the Economic Downturn”. Mark Minasi, noted author, MVP, and self-proclaimed alpha-geek will present "7 Tips that IT can use During the Economic Downturn.” These practical tips are designed to save money and deliver new capabilities to keep SMBs competitive. From simple solutions like reducing server and desktop power consumption, to consolidating applications on servers, Minasi will deliver information that SMBs can use right now to achieve enhanced IT value.
Featured presenters include:
- Mark Minasi - Best-selling author, MVP
- Steve Ballmer - CEO, Microsoft Corp.
- Steve Guggenheimer - Corporate VP, Original Equipment Manufacturer Division
- Michael Risse - VP, Worldwide Small and Midmarket Business Group
- Steven VanRoekel - Sr. Director, Windows Server Solutions Group
- Chris Phillips - General Manager, Windows Server Solutions Group
More information is available at http://events.techtarget.com/EssentialServerSolutions
TechTarget, a leading online Information Technology (IT) media company, provides IT companies with ROI-focused marketing programs to generate leads, shorten sales cycles, and grow revenues. With its network 52 technology-specific Web sites and over 6.6 million registered members, TechTarget is a primary Web destination for IT professionals researching which products to purchase. The company is also a leading provider of independent, peer and vendor content, a leading distributor of white papers, and a leading producer of vendor-sponsored Webcasts and Podcasts for the IT market. Its Web sites are complemented by numerous invitation-only events and two magazines. TechTarget provides proven lead generation and branding programs to top advertisers including Cisco, Dell, EMC, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, SAP and Symantec.
© 2008 TechTarget, Inc. All rights reserved. TechTarget and the TechTarget logo are registered trademarks of TechTarget, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.