Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
- Epic Systems authorizes EHR system to run on Intel x86 Linux servers
Epic Systems Corp. says 'yes' to running its EHR system on Intel x86 servers. The move might make implementing Epic attractive to smaller hospitals.
- In quest for business alignment, CIOs looking to fill soft skills gap
Foundational IT skills are in high demand, but CIOs want to fill a project management and analytical skills gap to tie IT directly to business needs.
- Tools for prioritizing WAN application delivery
In part two of our series on prioritizing WAN application delivery, find out what technologies can help you become more strategic.
- School cuts unstructured data by 90% with Balesio
Storage roundup: School cuts unstructured data by 90% with Balesio; Belgian bank gets VirtualSharp DR tool; Bocada teams with Veeam; new Infortrend unified storage arrays; and more news.
- The Flame malware fuels discussion on cyberwarfare threats
A sophisticated malware toolkit has targeted Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Sudan and Israel, and is believed to be part of a cyberespionage operation.
- CISOs struggle with visibility, complexity in enterprise risk management
McAfee survey finds visibility, system complexity challenges when balancing compliance-driven priorities with the threat landscape.
- AppDynamics picks ScaleBase for database sharding over Clusterix
Find out why application performance management company AppDynamics chose ScaleBase over the “Rolls Royce” of sharding technologies.