Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
- Deloitte: customer data analytics insight can breed new moral hazards
Deloitte data survey indicates UK organisations should tread warily when doing analytics on customer data. But opportunities abound for those who educate their customers well and are transparent.
- Amazon cloud failure highlights reliability, DR concerns for providers
Cloud providers can learn from the recent, high-profile Amazon cloud failure by revisiting their disaster recovery (DR) strategies.
- Microsoft revokes additional digital certificates due to encryption weakness
Microsoft has revoked more than two dozen digital certificates used to validate the authenticity of its software.
- Overland Storage aims SnapSAN at high end
Overland Storage adds solid-state drive (SSD) option to its SnapSAN platform, as well as thin provisioning and automated tiering and caching.
- Microsoft vs. Apple: Under the Surface
The Microsoft vs. Apple saga continues with Surface, but enterprise domination is out of their hands.
- Rethinking enterprise mobile apps in three steps
American Airlines' mobility guru offers three tips for getting enterprise mobile apps off the ground.
- Capacity management from the trenches
Independent Bank Corp. CIO Pete Graves speaks in-depth about his capacity management plan and offers advice gleaned from years of experience.