Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, July 23, 2012
- Proximal Data launches solid-state caching software for VMs
Proximal Data enters crowded solid-state caching software market with AutoCache, which installs on a VMware hypervisor.
- Small practices, solo docs air EHR implementation, meaningful use woes
Solo docs, small practices testify before U.S. House subcommittee and air grievances on EHR implementation woes en route to meaningful use compliance.
- Unlike other compliance areas, e-discovery strategy lacks direction
In this Q&A, technology law expert Jeffrey Ritter discusses how companies can overcome e-discovery strategy's lack of clear regulation and direction.
- Black Hat 2012: MITRE to detail STIX cyberthreat intelligence system
Sean Barnum of MITRE will describe Structured Threat Information eXpression (STIX), a new cyberthreat intelligence system for incident response teams.
- Will analytic cloud tools make CIOs into energy efficiency czars?
With the emergence of analytic cloud tools, will CIOs' talent for data position them to lead on energy efficiency?
- Academic supercomputer gets 27 PB of HPC storage
Storage roundup: The University of Edinburgh's HECToR supercomputer has been given an HPC storage upgrade with 8 PB on an array and 19.5 PB on tape; Aptare storage analytics upgrade; and more news.