Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
- VMware acquires network virtualization vendor Nicira for $1.2B
Server virtualization leader VMware boosts its networking credentials by acquiring network virtualization startup Nicira Networks.
- New iPad EHR app emphasizes mobility while acknowledging device's limitations
ADP AdvancedMD's new iPad application won't solve the problems that come from typing on the device's on-screen keyboard. Vendor: That's the point.
- Grainger chooses Stibo product information management over Pindar, SAP
Industrial supply behemoth Grainger Inc. says change management is one of the more difficult challenges associated with PIM projects.
- CIO's green technology solutions cut money, time, carbon footprint
Green technology solutions are a vital part of Janet Claggett's CIO role.
- Sustainable practices from a paperless and politic CIO
Passionate about sustainable practices, Wellesley College's CIO gently pushes going paperless in an environment built on books.
- WMS software market experiencing growth spurt, analyst says
Post-recession demand, proliferating add-ons and adoption in emerging markets are driving growth in the warehouse management system market.