Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, August 3, 2012
- Plixer's Scrutinizer sheds light on network traffic for UK manufacturer
U.K.-based manufacturer, the James Walker Group, is using Plixer Inc.'s NetFlow analyzer, Plixer Scrutinizer, for better visibility of WAN traffic.
- IT jobs caught in the middle of IT transformation
The one undeniable fact of IT transformation is the inevitable loss of IT jobs, for both buyers and sellers. Why CIOs still have time to fix things.
- Meeting of the minds on 'big data' analytics, other key BI trends
At the Pacific Northwest BI Summit, consultants and vendors get together for a weekend retreat -- and discussions on the big business intelligence and analytics topics of the day.
- Organizations have poor digital document security, survey reveals
At study by the Ponemon Institute shows 63% of organizations do not fully secure confidential documents.
- Interviewing data scientist candidates? Ask these questions
Data scientists are hot, but, according to Teradata's Bill Franks, hiring one means asking different questions than you would a statistician or data modeler.
- Mobile tech is a natural fit for ACOs, experts say
Mobile technology may align with patient engagement, financial goals of ACOs, experts at the mHealth World Congress said.