Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, August 24, 2012
- The art of tech innovation draws from youthful creativity
This week we point the SearchCIO.com Searchlight on tech innovation, with items about creative thinkers from "idea monkeys" to Pinterest pioneers.
- In building a mobile enterprise, CIOs are looking for trouble
Building the mobile enterprise is a tornado of conflicting demands and obscure interdependencies. Luckily, CIOs are programmed to sniff out trouble.
- ONC, CMS release final meaningful use stage 2 rules
Compliance deadlines extended through end of 2014 in meaningful use stage 2, patient engagement and HIE emphasized by federal HIT authorities.
- Product spotlight: LockPath's regulatory compliance management tool
In this product spotlight, learn about LockPath Inc.'s Keylight platform designed to help meet organizations' regulatory compliance management needs.
- BI users slammed by IT as banshees and telepaths
Survey discovers IT professionals exasperated and world weary when confronted by BI users uncommunicative and exigent.
- RIM to end support for BES in 2015
RIM will end support for current versions of BES in 2015 and require installation of multiple servers as IT transitions onto new BlackBerry platform.