Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
- FireEye warns of steady increase in advanced malware
Social engineering tactics often involve email attachments targeting various industry sectors, says the security firm.
- What's next for state HIEs after federal grants run out?
New business plans emerging as regional and state HIE leaders struggle to develop sustainability models.
- Expect a new wave of third-party SAP support providers, expert says
If Rimini Street prevails in its legal battle with Oracle, the result will be more options for companies wanting to cut their SAP support costs.
- Today's tape market offers improved data access and integrity
Recent developments in the tape market are making archive data more permanent, accessible and useful for organizations.
- Oracle appeals $306 million settlement in SAP-TomorrowNow lawsuit
Oracle wanted more than $2 billion in its copyright infringement lawsuit against SAP and TomorrowNow, so $306 million apparently isn't cutting it.