Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, September 10, 2012
- Riverbed launches larger Whitewater cloud data backup box
Riverbed rolls out larger Whitewater cloud data backup appliance for enterprises, and upgrades the operating system with better dedupe indexing.
- HIT experts weigh in state law mandating ACOs in Massachusetts
Many states have their own ACO bills in process. Massachusetts ACO law doesn't mirror federal ACOs, but compliance could require more HIT investment.
- Expert advice on what every enterprise app store needs, including MAM
Mobility expert J Schwan breaks down the basics of an enterprise app store and explains why CIOs need mobile application management, or MAM.
- Napolitano calls for cybersecurity intelligence information sharing
DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano Monday renewed the call for guidelines that enable public-private cybersecurity intelligence information sharing.
- Android malware uses Anime character Anaru to entice users
Cybercriminals use Anime character Anaru to lure users into downloading an app that collects personal information, Symantec says.
- SAP unveils three new on-demand EPM applications
SAP has unveiled its new Enterprise Performance Management OnDemand line, which runs on the SAP HANA in-memory database platform.
- GoDaddy investigates service disruption
GoDaddy said it was working to restore service. A person claiming to be a member of Anonymous has claimed responsibility.
- QLogic preps server-side flash cache HBA; Riverbed beefs up Whitewater; more news
News briefs: QLogic's Mt. Rainier HBA technology will combine shared storage management with server-side flash caching through solid-state drives and PCIe cards.