Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
- NetApp OEM deal helps GridIron widen SAN accelerator platform; more news
Startup GridIron adds a larger version of its all-flash SAN accelerator and new hybrid storage system through an OEM deal with NetApp.
- Cybergang plans to use Trojan against U.S. banks
A cybergang in Eastern Europe revealed plans to attack U.S. banks with a Gozi-like Trojan, according to RSA.
- Cloud management gets muddied with VMware vCloud Automation Center
IT pros are waiting for VMware’s vCloud management stack to fully solidify before making any purchasing decisions.
- EA plays the standardization game: Benefits of an Oracle environment
EA was feeling the limits of its heterogeneous shop. Read on to learn the benefits they found in implementing a standardized Oracle environment.
- Microsoft addresses critical Word flaws, new RSA key length
The new requirements for digital certificates kicks in with the October update, which includes one critical bulletin and six important bulletins.
- Cloud HR heavyweights address shifting ground of social, mobile
During the "master panel" with Naomi Bloom at the HR Technology Conference, panelists discussed how social and mobile affect HR.
- Word, Kerberos vulnerabilities highlight busy October Patch Tuesday
Improperly time stamped certificates mean rereleased patches, on top of fixes for Microsoft Word and Kerberos vulnerabilities this month.