Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
- Rapid7 acquires Mobilisafe to assess mobile device risks
Mobile risk management vendor Mobilisafe assesses employee smartphones and tablets for platform vulnerabilities.
- Users pan SAP licensing in new survey
A new SAP User Group survey finds widespread frustration over SAP licensing and pricing. SAP says they're listening, but what will they actually do?
- HR's cautious embrace of technology on display
The annual HR Technology Conference confronts a schism as technology vendors chase after business departments slowly returning to technology.
- Huawei enterprise aspirations dashed by U.S.-China trade tensions
Huawei enterprise aspirations for North America were crushed this week when Congress warned U.S. businesses of Huawei security concerns.
- Embracing IT consumerization 'tricky but fun,' Citrix says
Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) programs can bring many benefits, but even veteran BYOD shops such as Citrix Systems run into occasional problems.
- Rereleased Exchange Server rollup updates fix certificate problem
Exchange admins won't have to worry about expiring certificates once they install new updates that fix a known digital signature problem.
- Hurd touts Oracle cloud HCM vision while reassuring PeopleSoft users
Oracle's president claimed competitors lack scalable big data suites to address the coming wave of workforce turnover.