Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, October 15, 2012
- IndiaFirst Life to implement business intelligence solution
IndiaFirst Life Insurance plans to implement a business intelligence solution to improve its decision making process.
- Red Hat, Zend partner to spur enterprise PHP development
Red Hat and Zend have formed a partnership aimed at bringing PHP development tools and the OpenShift Platform into the enterprise.
- HDS revamps Unified Compute Platform; vFoglight Storage 2.0 released
News briefs: HDS releases the newest version of its Unified Compute Platform, now fully integrated with VMware vCenter; more news.
- AHIMA 2012 convention buzz: ICD-10 delay hurts some, helps others
CMS put ICD-10 switchover on ice until 2014. Some AHIMA 2012 attendees welcome it.
- AHIMA 2012 convention buzz: Health data governance and other trends
We have EHRs in place, now what? Health data governance policies to get apples-to-apples EHR reports.
- Survey shows sharp uptick in appetite for cloud disaster recovery
TechTarget's 2012 Cloud Pulse survey shows a growing interest in cloud disaster recovery among businesses already using other cloud solutions.
- Analysis: Amazon must be part of the carrier cloud discussion
Candid comments at the recent Carrier Cloud Forum, part of Interop New York 2012, revealed carriers are acknowledging Amazon as a real competitor.