Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, October 26, 2012
- Earnings call reveals Juniper QFabric momentum, pending security news
Juniper said during its latest earnings call that more QFabric customers are adopting the full system rather than just top-of-rack devices.
- Scare up a mobility strategy now, before sales start to rot
This week's SearchCIO.com Searchlight treats you to tales of the importance of a mobility strategy, why no one can hide from 'big data,' and more.
- Alternative twists on IaaS turn heads
Two companies looking for fine-grained provisioning and individual attention from tech support went for relatively small, specialized IaaS providers.
- Carbonite CEO says the company needed Zmanda for database backup
Acquiring Zmanda filled the database backup gap that limited the value of Carbonite's cloud backup service for small businesses.
- World of Warcraft offers organizational learning lessons
John Seely Brown opened up KMWorld by describing a new process of organizational learning that enterprises should embrace to remain competitive in a new era.
- Panel: Self-police corporate risk to avoid SEC enforcement actions
A self-policing 'culture of compliance' helps avoid corporate risk and SEC enforcement actions, GRC experts said at a recent roundtable discussion.
- Tackling network capacity in a bring-your-own-device era
IT executives offer insights into how they are managing network capacity in light of the mobile IT influx.
- The network capacity horizon of a mobile world
Sanctioned or unofficial, mobile devices put pressure on enterprises' network capacity. Different approaches are helping CIOs reduce the strain.