Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, November 12, 2012
- Martin Casado on OpenStack Quantum and what's next in cloud networking
In this Q&A with Nicira co-founder Martin Casado, we explore the implications of OpenStack Quantum and the future of cloud networking orchestration.
- Martin Casado on the future of VMware-Nicira technology
Martin Casado discusses the future of VMware-Nicira technology, and says a hypervisor-agnostic network virtualization platform could be on the way.
- Office 2013 release date may come early, but does IT care?
Microsoft Office 2013 might be available earlier than expected, but organizations aren't exactly clamoring to buy the latest suite.
- Report highlighting SCADA insecurities alarmist, says ICS expert
Study from vulnerability management firm Positive Technologies Security contends that 39% of systems in the U.S. and Europe are vulnerable to attack.
- NetApp updates midrange FAS; HDS launches first SSD product; more news
NetApp added two new models of its FAS storage array with greater capacity, processing power and array flash caching; more news.
- Talent management software key in HCM but not necessary for all
First comparison of HCM systems by Nucleus Research names SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle Taleo to top spots, with Infor, ADP, PeopleFluent, SumTotal close behind.
- Predictive analytics software: SAP or 'best-of-breed'?
SAP makes a strong case for its new BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics software, but it's not a universal fit for all SAP shops, according to experts.
- SAP debuts Financials OnDemand
SAP announced it is finally wading into the SaaS financials market with its new SAP Financials OnDemand.