Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, November 26, 2012
- Give mobile application testing the priority it deserves
Mobile application testing doesn't get the priority it deserves. Experts explain how to meet the challenges of testing.
- Go Daddy responding to malicious DNS entries
Weak passwords may be enabling attackers to hack the DNS records of some Go Daddy hosted websites to spread ransomware.
- Parallel NFS products delayed; NetBackup 5220 protects racing team's data
Production of parallel NFS technology is moving along slower than expected due to development of client support.
- Application security: Frameworks enforce secure coding
Application security experts say frameworks that enforce secure coding provide a better way for developers to write apps that can withstand attacks.
- IT plays waiting game with Windows 8 application support
Windows 8 sales sputter as businesses wait for third-party software to be certified on Microsoft's new operating system.
- Long-delayed pNFS could be viable option next year, as support expands
Next year, pNFS could become a viable option for HPC, big data and the cloud, as support expands in storage and server operating systems.
- Petraeus scandal holds lessons in email security policy, e-discovery
Mixing business and personal email accounts has serious drawbacks, as well as consequences on IT teams managing data integrity.