Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
- Where is Azure in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 release?
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 launched in October without the promised Azure hosting. Will Azure be in Dynamics' future?
- Differences between enterprise data centers and public cloud
Want to run your data center more like an agile public cloud? Here are some surprising ways cloud providers differ from traditional IT departments.
- Symantec launches Endpoint Protection 12.1, VDI support
Symantec joins other security firms in supporting VMware vShield Endpoint in a bid to reduce the problem of AV storms.
- VMware and EMC align forces in cloud application development, big data
VMware and EMC's new Pivotal Initiative combines the two companies' cloud application development and big data efforts under a new organization.
- Software development maturity driving down ZDI flaw submissions
Secure software development training is having an impact on vulnerability submissions, according to Brian Gorenc of HP TippingPoint DVLabs.
- Cloud computing makes Amazon an enterprise computing power
AWS cloud computing services have been around for six years, and Amazon is now comfortable attacking enterprise computing head on.
- Job satisfaction: Why senior IT leaders stay and why they go
Our IT Salary Survey 2012 shows that salary is not all it's cracked up to be when it comes to job satisfaction.
- With mobile BI deployments, company size matters
New survey results document how smaller businesses are leading the mobile BI charge.
- Avaya channel partners focus on midmarket business with IP Office 8.1
With this summer's release of IP Office 8.1, Avaya channel partners can now make a bigger dent in the midmarket business space and remain competitive.
- Brocade application delivery controller will serve as SDN controller
In this Q&A, Brocade VP Ken Cheng reveals that his company will enable its application delivery controller as a SDN controller for some use cases.