Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, December 10, 2012
- MHealth Summit 2012: Technology replaces doctors for some tasks
Technology replaced workers in sectors from manufacturing to the grocery store. One speaker at the mHealth Summit 2012 believes health care is next.
- Cisco cloud and managed services programs unite
Cisco's cloud and managed services program streamlines business with Cisco and provides partners with financial, branding and go-to market benefits.
- Growing mobile use raises data ownership issues at mHealth Summit 2012
HIPAA requires providers to allow patients access to their records; is this the same thing as ownership? Some mHealth Summit 2012 attendees say no.
- Converging audit and risk management programs a flawed approach, says expert
Most risk management programs fail because they end up being another audit function, explains Alex Hutton, a faculty member at IANS.
- HP launches midrange 3PAR storage arrays; NetApp announces all-flash array plans
HP is attempting to reverse its declining storage sales by releasing two new 3PAR storage arrays aimed at the lower end of the midrange.