Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
- Box aims to make IT comfortable with cloud file-sharing
Dan Levin, COO at cloud file-sharing vendor Box Inc., talks about overcoming IT's cloud reluctance and what sets Box apart from Dropbox and others.
- 'Big data' analysis is my new best girlfriend
'Big data' analysis experts see 2013 as the year when this disruptive technology actually starts disrupting whole industries.
- Top 12 information technology news pieces of 2012 from SearchCIO.com
IT leaders, rejoice! Here's a roundup of SearchCIO.com's top 12 information technology pieces of 2012 to get you in gear for the new year.
- Embrane: Placing network services in the hypervisor won't work
Many shops use hypervisors or virtual appliances for network virtualization services, but Embrane says network intelligence must be distributed.
- Multi-vendor ERP strategy fixes $2 billion problem
Land O' Lakes solved a $2 billion problem by adopting a two-tier ERP strategy that optimizes support for both its big and small business units.