Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
- CIO uses creative problem-solving to take on tight budget
In tough economic times, Massachusetts CIO John Letchford employs creative problem-solving to make IT a vital, transformative force.
- Optimize and tune your business to the mobile channel
Expert J Schwan explains how 'random acts of mobile' are marring mobile channel strategies and why he preaches a mobile app dev user first approach.
- 2012 election shows power of data analysis to personalize customers
What can the 2012 election teach CIOs about data analysis? Collecting the right data is important, but using it to change behavior is what matters.
- Will TurkTrust incident raise certificate use to Chrome standard?
Enterprises can disrupt cybercriminals and deter future attacks, explained Dmitri Alperovitch, CTO of CrowdStrike Inc. The approach has its critics.
- Q&A: Shedding light on ONC's newly unveiled EHR patient safety plan
ONC's Seth Pazinski gives the 411 on the agency's 'Health IT Patient Safety Action & Surveillance Plan for Public Comment' about EHR patient safety.
- Q&A part 2: Pazinski covers ONC's EHR incentives on patient safety
Seth Pazinski from the ONC gives an update on the agency’s recently released plan on EHR patient safety.
- Hiring IT staff, mobility, security: New year, old challenges for CIOs
New year, same big issues: Massachusetts CIO John Letchford talks about hiring IT staff, mobility and security in 2013.