Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, February 15, 2013
- Enterprise social networking done well can be a windfall for business
Searchlight looks at enterprise social networking lessons from Monopoly's makeover, how POTUS's cybersecurity order scores on privacy, and more.
- CA enhances ARCserve licensing program for MSPs
CA is making changes to ARCserve licensing for MSPs, highlighted by the addition of per-workstation, per-socket or per-virtual machine options.
- Networking blog roundup: Cisco SDN controller and a new SDN consortium
In this blog roundup, read about the reveal of the Daylight project, updated details of the Cisco SDN controller and tips for virtual packet sniffing.
- PCI report clarifies cloud computing security risks, responsibilities
The Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council's guidance for cloud computing won't discourage cloud adoption, proponents say.
- PCI DSS cloud computing guidelines strike discord among would-be adopters
If cloud security has worried you, the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council report with PCI DSS cloud guidance might add to the confusion.
- Will cloud computing applications become the golden record for customer data?
Some within the IT industry see the cloud as the best place to look for up-to-date customer information.