Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, February 22, 2013
- LTO tapes show uptick in Q4 sales, but overall revenue falls
Sales of LTO tapes were up in Q4 of 2012, according to Santa Clara Consulting Group, although overall sales revenues continue to fall.
- Putting a price tag on IT innovation
In this week's Searchlight, money can't buy happiness, but it might help cure diseases and promote IT innovation. Plus, cyberattacks hit major targets.
- How do you grab the attention of Indian CIOs?
]: India-based CIOs must plan for the adoption of technologies such as business intelligence, cloud computing and mobile to help the business benefit from India’s economic growth.
- New business intelligence application to-do items: Sharp design, 'fun'
Eye-catching designs, gamification and other new techniques are being tapped to make business intelligence applications more enticing to end users.
- HP partners ask the company for responsiveness, speed to close deals
HP partners say they're still feeling effects of organizational problems, but are pleased to hear of the company's plans to correct them.