Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Thursday, March 7, 2013
- VMware preps vCloud-based public cloud service
VMware is preparing to launch its own vCloud public cloud service, which some industry watchers consider a Hail Mary pass to compete with AWS.
- Networking blogs: Hybrid OpenFlow tips, Meraki Wi-Fi details unveiled
Networking bloggers offer advice for using the normal forwarding action in hybrid OpenFlow, and analyze fresh details on Meraki Wi-Fi infrastructure.
- CMS to focus on healthcare interoperability in 2013, stay new regs
CMS administrator Marilyn Tavenner said the agency will not release any new regulations this year but will push healthcare interoperability.
- IT services in India driven by cloud, social and mobile
The organisation representing Indian IT services firms expects the Indian market for IT services to grow faster than exports.
- Motorcycle icon Yamaha updates dealer site with fast database drivers
Database drivers are sometimes an afterthought. But JDBC drivers came to the fore when Yamaha Motor Europe rebuilt its e-commerce website for dealers.
- Real-time data analytics aims to boost businesses' speed of thought
Real-time business intelligence can help improve operational decisions by enabling BI to be done in business systems. Read about how to make it work.
- ACA pushes benefits management to the forefront of HR
While HR and finance leaders are adjusting their workforce models to comply with the Affordable Care Act, ADP says many are overlooking their systems.
- The right data analysis tool drives success of traffic info provider
INRIX lives and breathes big data, but when that data got unwieldy, the right data analysis tools set the traffic info provider back on course.
- Data management platform adds analytics for digital marketers
Data management platform Crowd Control puts more analytics power into the hands of digital marketers and media buyers.
- New technology helps with cloud networking VLAN limit
A new TRILL-based technology will help cloud providers solve the VLAN limit and enable new, unique service offerings.