Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, April 1, 2013
- Q&A: Markley looks to lighten load as an IaaS provider
Interest in cloud continues to gain traction, so how does a small infrastructure services provider compete with the Amazon Web Services of the world?
- Cloud and SaaS market was fastest-growing sector of tech M&A activity
While technology M&As in 2012 declined in value and plateaued in volume, the number of deals in cloud and SaaS market tripled over the previous year.
- Q&A: Communication, monitoring keys to corporate risk management
Ace Hardware Director of Risk Management William J. Montanez discusses the key aspects of, and obstacles to, a strategy for managing corporate risk.
- Cisco partner marketing organization gets new chief
Sherri Liebo takes over as Cisco partner marketing chief, stepping into a setting in which partners are clamoring for more demand generation support.
- "Guerra cibernética" entre corporaciones impacta el tráfico de internet
Una disputa entre una firma de seguridad y un grupo de "ciber vigilantes", resultó en el mayor ataque DDoS de la historia.
- Mobile app trends: Join SearchCIO-Midmarket.com's first tweet jam
Discuss up-and-coming (and dissolving) mobile app trends during SearchCIO-Midmarket.com's first tweet jam, April 10 at 3 p.m. EST.
- Farzad Mostashari explains the path for federal health IT regulations
SearchHealthIT.com caught up with national coordinator Farzad Mostashari for an update on meaningful use and information exchange rulemaking.