Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, April 5, 2013
- Conference urges docs to pay attention to healthcare design
Incorporating design principles in the IT implementation of healthcare can improve care, said speakers at the Healthcare Experience Design conference.
- Stec, Solera intro channel partner programs; Arbor, Emulex update theirs
Partner programs update: Arbor Networks is recruiting partners in specific verticals, while Stec is selling indirectly for the first time; plus more.
- SAS report offers Rx for companies lacking in analytical capabilities
Communication and executive buy-in are essential for companies wanting to become 'analytical innovators,' according to software vendor SAS Institute.
- Facebook Home for Android heightens mobile data security concerns
The new Facebook Home Android app adds mobile data security and privacy challenges to BYOD environments.
- Is a subscription for Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus too much change?
To guarantee its revenue stream, Microsoft must convince businesses that subscribing to Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is worth the monthly cost.
- Don't overvalue predictive ability of data-crunching
Searchlight looks at a data-crunching crossing the line, why the Army needs to up its defenses, security threats, Amazon's latest offering and more.
- PCI-compliant cloud services an art, not a science for providers
The concept of a PCI-compliant cloud has long been elusive, but new guidelines clarify provider and customer responsibilities.