Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Thursday, April 11, 2013
- Buscan ahorros en la nube los ejecutivos de finanzas
Un ERP en la nube debe proveer a las organizaciones la posibilidad de planificar y elaborar presupuestos con base en las mejores prácticas por industria.
- Brocade: HyperEdge architecture simplifies campus networking
Brocade HyperEdge is now available for simpler campus networking, along with a campus switch refresh.
- Rolling forecast model can improve usefulness of financial data
At the Boston IBM Finance Forum, one expert urged finance professionals to adopt a rolling forecast model to replace slow and broken processes.
- HIPAA data breach prevention tips for health care IT leaders
Speakers from recent health IT privacy and security conferences offer strategies to batten down network hatches and prevent a HIPAA data breach.
- Content management process aids corporate sustainability efforts
Effective content management can drive new business value by enabling better communication of sustainability risks and opportunities to stakeholders.
- Overheard on Twitter: OpenDaylight launch and the future of SDN
The editors of SearchSDN scoured Twitter this week and saw users discussing the launch of OpenDaylight, the future of SDN and SDN architecture.
- With Windows XP security updates ending, enterprises must plan ahead
With Windows XP security updates ending in 2014, organizations still running the venerable Microsoft OS should start making transition plans.
- How to create a realistic enterprise strategy for cloud computing
An enterprise cloud computing strategy should be based on what cloud service providers can realistically provide, and on what they cannot.
- IT help desk evolves to meet the new demands of consumerization
The problems a help desk solves aren't that different from a few years ago, but its tools have evolved quickly for the social and mobile era.