Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, April 12, 2013
- IBM Domino social edition combines email, social networking
IBM Notes and Domino Social Edition rolls social tools into the familiar email experience, helping to boost enterprise social adoption.
- Comcast launches cloud marketplace, expands cloud provider reach
Comcast launches Upware, a cloud marketplace that offers providers the opportunity to reach new customers.
- The data center switch industry does not have a leader
Cisco may sell the most data center switches, but no single vision has emerged as the best way to build a data center fabric.
- Business intelligence basics not just a concern for BI beginners
Companies new to business intelligence need to focus on BI fundamentals. But experienced BI teams still have basic blocking and tackling to do, too.
- Managing innovation means first freeing creativity
The Searchlight looks at creative freedom and innovation management. Also: the biggest data question, the next killer app, Facebook's future and more.
- What IT initiatives should you be planning? Analysts discuss
Analytics and remote monitoring will be top IT initiatives for many hospitals in the months ahead.
- Big Blue's billion-dollar bet on SSD includes all-flash storage array
IBM rolls out FlashSystem all-flash arrays -- rebranded Texas Memory Systems products IBM acquired in 2012 -- as part of an aggressive flash push.
- Join SearchSDN on April 19 for an ONS-themed Twitter chat
On April 19 SearchSDN will be hosting a Twitter chat to delve into topics covered at the Open Networking Summit. Join us to discuss the latest in SDN.
- April Patch Tuesday security update could cause system errors
Microsoft has pulled a faulty security update in MS13-036, part of its April 2013 Patch Tuesday release. Those who had installed it should remove it.