Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, May 3, 2013
- Fixing the broken performance management process for mobile apps
It's time to fix mobile performance management. We can't control connectivity, but we can architect, code and test the app for optimal performance.
- Social media, engagement reinventing business model, tweet jammers say
Can social media engagement change the business model? In this SearchCIO tweet jam recap, learn how these tools are reinventing the business.
- Enterprise cloud services dominance by Amazon could be good for CIOs
This week, Searchlight considers whether an Amazon-ruled enterprise cloud services space could be good. Also: handling big data, VDI benefits and more.
- Keeping OpenDaylight truly open: Q&A with Brocade's Dave Meyer
Brocade CTO Dave Meyer, chairman of the technical steering committee for OpenDaylight, describes his agenda for openness in this Q&A.
- 'Glocalization' spurs HR to rethink hiring, operating model
As organizations expand globally, HR expert Josh Bersin cautions that HR leaders need to 'glocalize,' or tailor their practices to fit local markets.
- TechSelect conference kicks off with good news, bad news
At a TechSelect event, the distributor points to the community's higher 'wallet share' and good vertical traction, but its poor performance in cloud.
- Hitachi NAS Platform adds primary deduplication
Hitachi Data Systems gives its HNAS product primary deduplication -- after years of tweaks to avoid performance impact.
- Dell Foglight management tools upgraded, rebranded
Dell rebrands and upgrades its Foglight data center management tools, which include VMware View support and virtual-to-physical landscape.