Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, June 10, 2013
- Dell targets midmarket Microsoft VDI with Quest vWorkspace
Quest customers no longer have to worry about vWorkspace support ending, but Dell says it's not for enterprise-level environments.
- Overheard on Twitter: Security and the Cisco business architecture
SearchSDN explored Twitter and saw users discussing the Cisco Partner Summit and Cisco's plans for security, collaboration and business architecture.
- Data value chain puts the focus on what matters most to a business
In his career running data management systems for consumer goods companies, Richard Beaver has found a formula for success: the data value chain.
- Cisco revs lead generation program to drive $1B in deals to partners
Cisco plans to drive $1 billion in midmarket lead value to partners in fiscal 2014. Find out how the company is generating the additional leads.
- F5 enables NVGRE gateway and Windows Azure cloud support
F5 Networks added NVGRE gateway support for network virtualization and virtual BIG-IP availability in Microsoft's Azure cloud.
- IndependenceIT's Cloud Workspace bringing DaaS to MSPs, VARs
MSPs and VARs have a new DaaS platform to consider: independenceIT's Cloud Workspace, which enables virtualization of desktops and 250 applications.
- #Compliance: NSA program sparks discussion on online privacy issues
An NSA program's surveillance activities are leading to discussions on online privacy issues and widely varying opinions on where to draw the line.
- Idealstor, Western Digital and QNAP roll out new SMB products
Vendors Idealstor, Western Digital and QNAP have announced new products for the small and medium-sized business market.