Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, June 17, 2013
- Overheard on Twitter: SDN security, VXLAN, OpenFlow, programmability
SearchSDN explored Twitter and saw users discussing SDN security, VXLAN and OpenFlow, and SDN programmability.
- Q&A: Microsoft's Erwin Visser on Windows 8.1 updates, security
Microsoft's Erwin Visser discusses Windows 8.1 features, how IT can keep pace with faster update cycles and Windows security enhancements.
- Q&A: Microsoft's Erwin Visser discloses Windows 8 mobile strategy
Microsoft GM Erwin Visser discusses the company's mobile strategy for Windows 8 and the need to deliver one device supporting all types of computing.
- It's time to rebrand enterprise IT expertise
As businesses go digital, technology expertise is needed more than ever. The question is how to do that in a way that doesn't alienate the business.
- Es México el país de AL con más infecciones de código malicioso
El uso de tecnología en México tiene su contra en el elevado índice de infecciones de malware entre los usuarios de este país, el más alto de Latinoamérica
- Learning native tongue of your business is key to reviving role of IT
If CIOs are to remain relevant and strategic, they need to teach their IT teams the lingua franca of business.
- Vendors crack the code on how to head off future EHR regulations
Vendors may stave off stricter EHR regulations with the development of two new vendor codes of conduct.
- Mark Enzweiler on Red Hat partner account segmentation, channel conflict
Mark Enzweiler, Red Hat partner chief, discusses the challenges the company faces with its partner community as it grows its product base.