Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
- Fight fraud, fog and waste when processing business travel expenses
Problems with business travel expenses have CFOs re-examining their processes for reimbursement, disbursement and audits.
- How to choose the right enterprise mobile, cloud and social tools
IT departments need to evaluate vendors for social tools, such as mobile and cloud. Without a secure plan, IT risks an unsecure liability.
- EHR vendor selection doesn't always go well: Many rip and replace
Nearly one-third of healthcare facilities are choosing a new EHR vendor only four years into the HITECH Act.
- Zetta improves DataProtect with WAN optimization
Zetta adds WAN optimization to its DataProtect enterprise cloud backup and disaster recovery software.
- New VMS feature enables big spines of Mellanox Ethernet ToR switches
A new Layer 3-based Virtual Modular Switch feature on top-of-rack Ethernet switches from Mellanox enables large clusters for leaf-spine architecture.
- PaaS market heats up with Red Hat OpenShift, Savvis AppFog buy
PaaS made headlines last week, but it's still difficult to gauge the true level of interest in Platform as a Service in the enterprise world.
- Marble Security's cloud-based mobile security service augments MDM
Marble Security released its new cloud-based mobile security service that can work with MDM tools for protection of employee-owned mobile devices.
- Users may remain vulnerable despite Oracle Java patch release
Oracle has issued a new security patch for Java, but only 7% deployed the patch before it.