Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
- Battery monitoring service prevents outages, extends battery life
The latest backup battery monitoring services can prevent outages and extend battery life. Plus, they take power monitoring off IT's task list.
- Inside Red Hat Summit 2013 through the Twittersphere
Highlights from Red Hat Summit 2013 told in 140 characters or less via Twitter.
- It's time to rebrand enterprise IT expertise
As businesses go digital, technology expertise is needed more than ever. The question is how to do that in a way that doesn't alienate the business.
- CCIE Voice killed, revived as CCIE Collaboration
The CCIE Voice certification has been retired, with CCIE Collaboration taking its place, advancing IT expertise to include real-time UC capabilities.
- Meaningful use tying together ICD-10 compliance, HIPAA omnibus
Meaningful use leads many providers' health IT initiatives because it pulls in ICD-10 compliance, HIPAA omnibus plans.
- Q&A Part 2: Hospitals planning for global payment system
Healthcare facilities must plan for the future of health IT, including meaningful use and ACO payments, in order to be successful.
- Cyan and ecosystem of partners unveil a dynamic SDN WAN
With Blue Orbit, Cyan shows how vendors can provide an end-to-end SDN WAN with dynamic network provisioning across clouds and data centers.
- RSA Silver Tail improves online fraud detection, enterprise security
Fraud prevention for the Web: RSA Silver Tail sets stage for enterprise-level security with big data and brand new interface.
- Product Spotlight: Manage risk with these MAM solutions
In this SearchCompliance Product Spotlight, learn how new tools from MAM solutions providers can help you manage risk at your organization.
- Cumulus Networks unveils Linux network OS for bare-metal switches
Cumulus Networks uses Linux as an operating system for bare-metal switches that are cheaper and easier to automate than traditional switching.