Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, June 21, 2013
- Americans concerned with potential patient data breach
A Unisys security report reveals that midway into 2013, more than half of Americans are concerned about the possibility of a patient data breach.
- VMware View shops not taking the Horizon Suite bait
VMware is pushing the Horizon Suite's pricing and management capabilities, but View shops aren't biting just yet.
- InCNTRE's OpenFlow SDN testing lab works toward certified SDN product
Indiana University's InCNTRE SDN lab is conducting conformance testing that will lead to the first OpenFlow 1.0.1 certified product, expected for release this summer.
- Is your VMware administrator doing a good job?
With virtualization underpinning your business operations, make sure VMware administrators know their stuff with clear metrics and frequent reviews.
- SQL Server 2014 all about big data, in-memory analytics and cloud
In this issue of SQL in Five, Mark Kromer lists usual features of the upcoming SQL Server 2014, but also highlights a different one: Data Explorer.
- Denodo Technologies aims for a broader approach to data virtualization
Denodo Technologies Inc. Vice President Suresh Chandrasekaran explains how his 'company's approach to data virtualization differs from the competition.
- Overcoming mobile app user experience design challenges
User experience designers share a few tips and tricks of the trade so organizations can get better results from their mobile app initiatives.
The MSPAlliance's data privacy guidelines for cloud service providers address communications with customers, transparency requirements and more.
- Cloud migration reaps rewards even when it's not a slam dunk
From the E2 conference in Boston, Searchlight looks at how cloud migration can be beneficial whether you win or lose, unlikely innovation and more.
- Overheard on Twitter: SDN agility; Cumulus Linux commentary
SearchSDN explored Twitter and saw users discussing SDN agility, Cumulus Linux news, network virtualization and thoughts on OpenFlow.
- Dell Data-Governance-Lösung: Neue Module für Datenklassifizierung und Identitätsanalyse
Das Quest One Identity Manager - Data Governance Edition Classification Modul von Dell Software klassifiziert Daten und verknüpft sie mit Identitäten.