Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, June 28, 2013
- Mobile app development tools improving to meet IT demands
To meet IT demands, mobile application development tools have evolved to include testing, monitoring, deploying, debugging and other features.
- SDN blog roundup: Is the SDN standards process too slow?
In this week's SDN blog roundup, bloggers take a look at whether the SDN standards process is too slow, and they compare SDN controllers.
- Cisco spin-in Insieme Networks comes out of stealth, sort of
Insieme Networks, Cisco's SDN spin-in, laid out its Application-Centric Infrastructure vision at Cisco Live, but declined to describe its products.
- Arkeia adds backup appliances under WD Arkeia banner
Western Digital launches WD Arkeia integrated backup appliances for SMBs, the disk drive vendor's first backup product since buying Arkeia software.
- #Compliance: The Edward Snowden, NSA program controversy continues
Opinions abound regarding Edward Snowden and his leak of a secret NSA surveillance program, as U.S. officials increase efforts to extradite him.
- Enterprise crowdsourcing the killer app for cloud and mobile platforms
Businesses are finding that crowdsourcing provides valuable uses for cloud and mobile technologies, able to accomplish almost any task they need.
- Overheard on Twitter: Cisco onePK, SDN data center costs
SearchSDN explored Twitter and saw users discussing Cisco Live and Cisco onePK, as well as SDN, hardware and data center costs.
- Tech Data renovates its partner demo lab, Solutions Center
Tech Data's revamped Solutions Center represents tens of millions of dollars in equipment from Tech Data and its vendor partners.☐Author: