Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
- Aria Systems ships SaaS billing product for cloud services
Aria Systems' SaaS billing system, Unified Channel Billing, is designed to simplify channel partners' billing operations for cloud-based services.
- Cómo cambiará Windows Server 2012 R2 la gestión del almacenamiento
Microsoft nos ha dado una visión de lo que podemos esperar en su nuevo sistema operativo, incluyendo algunas mejoras prometedoras para la gestión del almacenamiento.
- The new technologies that are reshaping IT data center strategies
TechTarget's data center survey gauges the influence that cloud, big data, mobile computing, virtualization and more have on data center strategies.
- Cisco security strategy: Q&A with CTO Bret Hartman
Cisco security CTO Bret Hartman explains how software and SDN are shaping Cisco's security strategy.
- Meru: 802.11ac specification support on single-channel architecture
Meru Networks announced its new access point supporting the 802.11ac specification -- Meru AP 832 -- based on the Meru single-channel architecture.
- Siemens unifies communications, unveils real-time collaboration tool
Siemens unveils Project Ansible, its real-time collaboration aggregator of business and social apps, voice, video and IM and presence tools.
- OWA for iPad and iPhone available for Office 365 subscribers
A native Microsoft Outlook experience is now available on iOS devices for Office 365 subscribers. On-premises Exchange users will have to wait.
- Smart mobile strategies curb wasteful IT spending
Mobile spending is expected to increase substantially in the coming years, but organizations need mobile strategies to prevent unnecessary costs.
- Product Spotlight: Risk intelligence tools to bolster GRC
Is your organization gathering and properly acting upon risk intelligence? Our latest Product Spotlight roundup focuses on risk-centric GRC tools.