Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, July 22, 2013
- Malwarebytes: Maneuver around 'FBI ransomware' on Macs
Jerome Segura of Malwarebytes explains how to get around 'FBI ransomware' computer locking.
- CIOs and the chief data officer: Who's the pioneer and who's the settler?
SearchCIO's Nicole Laskowski was at the MIT Chief Data Officer Information Quality Symposium last week. Here's what she picked up for The Data Mill.
- Embrane Heleos adds L4-7 software-defined network service chains
Embrane enables Layer 4-7 service chains with vLink, a Layer 3-based overlay technology.
- Turkish researcher claims responsibility for Apple dev site hack
Turkish researcher Ibrahim Balic says he found multiple vulnerabilities at Apple's developer website, but did not intend to bring the site down.
- OpenStack networking name change: From Quantum to Neutron
Less than a year after OpenStack networking software debuted as Quantum, the OpenStack Foundation has changed the technology's name to Neutron.