Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Thursday, July 25, 2013
- Choosing the right series of Cisco data center switches for the cloud
Cisco data center switches give cloud providers higher speed and throughput. Providers are deciding between Cisco Nexus switches and Catalyst switches.
- Scality CEO: Object-oriented storage needs multiple access methods
Jerome Lecat explains how object-oriented storage fits into the overall market and how Scality intends to grow with that market.
- EMC Corp. prepares VNX2 launch
EMC sees the VNX2 unified midrange storage array upgrade and other product launches as a way to jolt stagnant storage sales.
- Dell channel chief Greg Davis on aligning acquisitions, partner program
Dell channel chief Greg Davis explains the impact of the company's acquisitions on its partners, as well as how it's solidifying its partner program.
- What is IT service management? Discuss ITSM trends on Twitter Aug. 28
Join SearchCIO Aug. 28 to discuss 'What is IT service management?' and a whole lot more, including shifting ITSM strategies in businesses today.
- SDN basics: Five questions answered
Understanding SDN basics is key. We rounded up five reader questions answered by our experts that provide insight as to how SDN can and should be used.
- BlackBerry layoffs to R&D, manufacturing staff imply strategy shift
This round of BlackBerry layoffs as part of an ongoing overhaul hit the R&D and manufacturing staff. Some say the cuts signal a BlackBerry strategy shift.
- Datenschutz: Deutsche Internetnutzer misstrauen Wirtschaft und Staat
Der Wirtschaft trauen 30 Prozent und dem Staat 20 Prozent überhaupt nicht mehr beim Datenschutz. Zwei Drittel halten das Netz generell für unsicher.