Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, July 26, 2013
- Feds catch hackers behind worldwide data breaches
Feds indict, unmask hackers behind largest known data breach conspiracy targeting worldwide financial institutes, payment processors and retailers.
- WildPackets enhances network monitoring tools with big data analytics
Enterprises need network monitoring tools that deliver real-time, actionable data. WildPackets delivers with big data analytics in WatchPoint 3.0.
- Drobo, Connected Data merge; combine low-end NAS with file sync/share
Drobo founder Geoff Barrall said the low-end NAS vendor will return to its simple storage goals after merger with file-sharing vendor Connected Data.
- IBM joins Pivotal in developing Cloud Foundry's open source PaaS
IBM will collaborate with Pivotal to develop Cloud Foundry's open source PaaS to allow enterprises to freely choose the platform they want.
- Tech Data establishes new systems and peripherals division; more news
Tech Data has combined its former client systems and peripherals businesses and launched a new systems and peripherals (S&P) division.