Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
- Radware's Ron Meyran discusses DoS attack tools, planning, execution
Ron Meyran, Radware's director of security solutions, answers our questions about DoS attack planning and execution.
- Junipers' Mobile Threats Report: Mobile malware attacks grew over 600%
Juniper Networks' third annual Mobile Threats Report reveals mobile malware grew 614% in 2012, most of it aimed at Android users.
- Pass on PaaS: IaaS providers compete in the market with value-added services
Instead of offering PaaS, IaaS providers can still differentiate by offering value-added services tied to their existing cloud architecture.
- Q&A: Exploring virtual server backups today
In this Q&A, Rachel Dines discusses some of the most recent trends in virtual server backups and challenges facing IT pros today.
- Plexxi contributes application affinity networking to OpenDaylight
SDN startup Plexxi has contributed its application affinity networking metadata service to the OpenDaylight controller.
- Backupify lets enterprises manage their cloud-to-cloud backups
Cloud-to-cloud backup vendor Backupify gives enterprises 'bring your own storage' option for protecting Google Apps.
- Agile 2013 conference speakers give advice to Agile leaders
Agile leaders Liz Keogh, Janet Gregory, Scott Ambler and Bruno Sbille discuss their Agile 2013 conference sessions.
- Radware adds open source DDoS protection to OpenDaylight Project
Radware contributes Defense4All, an open source version of its SDN-based DDoS protection product, to the OpenDaylight Project.
- NASA's shadow IT issues with cloud computing all too common
A recent NASA audit report found shadow IT issues plague the agency's cloud computing deployments -- and it's not only NASA's problem.
- BMC's Partnerpedia acquisition to yield unified enterprise app store
BMC, RES Software and other vendors offer enterprise app stores akin to Apple's Mac App Store to deliver apps and services to corporate employees . Here's how.