Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, August 12, 2013
- CIO Chatter: Bad information analytics spells poor data interpretation
In this CIO Chatter, readers discuss how insufficient information analytics contribute to frequent mistakes in big data interpretation.
- Recurring revenue management: Are you leaving money on the table?
If your vendors don't have a good recurring revenue management plan in place, you could be leaving a big chunk of change on the table.
- The science and profit model behind Lean analytics
Lean analytics takes a bow, Airbnb experiments, and troubled grocery stores prove the importance of Agile practices: The Data Mill reports.
- EVault: Cloud-Disaster-Recovery-Service in EMEA erhältlich
EVault bietet seinen Cloud-Disaster-Recovery-Service mit Wiederherstellungsgarantie zu unterschiedlichen Zeitintervallen sowie Manged Service an.
- Will health IT be cornerstone of concierge medicine?
While the health insurance marketplace sorts itself out post-ACA, can the health IT-savvy concierge model of medicine save the independent physician?
- Upcoming iOS 7 mobile management features affect MDM tools
New mobile management capabilities coming in Apple iOS 7 have some enterprise mobility management vendors, including VMware changing their approach.
- SharePoint Technology Conference: Mobile tips and more at Onvelop talk
This news roundup outlines new developments in SharePoint technology and offers a preview of the 2013 SharePoint Technology Conference this week.
- Network connectivity, security issues hinder mobile strategies
Enterprises are limited in implementing mobile strategies due to security issues, network connectivity and compatibility.