Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Thursday, August 22, 2013
- Telecom wholesaler monitors SIP signaling with network packet broker
Telecom wholesaler Brightlink filters SIP signaling with Net Optics' network packet broker to monitor and troubleshoot billions of voice minutes.
- Cloud scalability on Amazon Web Services calls for creativity
Large Amazon Web Services customers met this week to discuss cloud scalability, architecture design and the tools that have saved their bacon.
- AWS CloudWatch, Chef and Puppet tools only go so far
IT pros at an AWS meet up this week said commercial cloud monitoring and cloud automation tools have limitations.
- Staples shares its mobile e-commerce Web development lessons learned
Staples' digital investment expected to pay off as the company ups efforts to bring more e-commerce to the enterprise with a new mobile website.
- IntelePeer enhances SIP security options for disaster recovery
IntelePeer offers new SIP security options for its SIP trunking services and announces a new failover protection package for disaster recovery.
- Networking, security issues still irk large AWS shops
From networking to security, large-scale Amazon Web Services shops say there's still room for the cloud giant to improve its services.