Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, September 16, 2013
- Dr Reddy’s replaces Excel with BI software for capacity planning
Indian pharmaceuticals giant Dr Reddy’s uses ProGen business intelligence software to analyze data from multiple sources
- Cloud security products to keep your risk management programs on track
In this Product Spotlight, we cover two new cloud security products designed to bolster enterprise risk management programs.
- SAP HANA, Hadoop, Data Science: SAP baut Big-Data-Angebot weiter aus
SAP vertreibt HANA künftig mit Hadoop und bringt mit SAP Demand Signal Management eine neue Big-Data-Applikation auf den Markt.
- HP PPS Channel Chief Scott Dunsire on outlook for HP channel partners
Amid financial instability and executive turnover, HP PPS Channel Chief Scott Dunsire lays out priorities for the HP channel.
- SMS texts unofficially part of companies' social collaboration arsenal
Fast and effective communication is imperative for enterprises, and the use of SMS texts adds to a company's social collaboration arsenal.
- Distributor Comstor to offer IaaS, cloud collaboration services
Cisco-centered distributor Comstor has partnered with PeakColo and collab9 to offer cloud-based infrastructure and hosted collaboration services.