Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, September 23, 2013
- Indian midmarket companies caught up in big data hype
Over a third of India’s mid-market businesses are planning to spend money on big data technologies despite no return on investment information.
- Cisco Partner Plus midmarket push ramped up
John Donovan, who heads up Cisco's global virtual sales, explains how the company is gearing Cisco Partner Plus members for revenue growth.
- SAP partners with Intel, Hortonworks to resell big data platforms
SAP has announced partnerships with Intel and Hortonworks to redistribute and provide support for the two companies' Hadoop distributions.
- Will project Baadal stimulate India’s MSME engine?
The Indian government wants to help its massive community of small businesses become more competitive in the age of the internet through a cloud computing resource, known as Baadal.
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange: Hurd lays out four key strategies
At Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange, company President Mark Hurd said Oracle is spending $5 billion on R&D to support four key strategies.
- Are business associates taking the HIPAA Omnibus Rule seriously?
All covered entities must comply with the HIPAA Omnibus Rule by September 23, but one expert questions whether business associates care enough.
- Can Surface Pro 2 jumpstart Microsoft tablet adoption in the enterprise?
Enhancements -- and a couple free services -- in Microsoft's Surface Pro 2 could make the tablet more appealing for BYOD users.