Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
- Ontrack EasyRecovery 11 unterstützt VMDK-Dateien
Die Datenrettungssoftware Ontrack EasyRecovery 11 stellt Daten sowie Ordner wieder her. Die Enterprise-Version arbeitet auch mit VMDK-Dateien.
- Empresas de AL invertirán al menos $50 mil USD en seguridad este año
Una encuesta muestra que la mayoría de las empresas apuestan a los recursos de seguridad del sistema operativo y dando prioridad a la productividad.
- Data warehouse concepts help build strong application architecture
At Oracle OpenWorld 2013, ODI expert Gurcan Orhan is set to explain how data warehouse concepts help prepare development, testing and ops teams.
- JavaOne 2013: Pairing REST and JSON to build APIs
Learn tips on best practices for building REST and JSON APIs from a presenter at JavaOne 2013.
- BlackBerry acquisition, grim financials accelerate mobile migrations
Fairfax's BlackBerry acquisition is expected to result in a private company that can return to its roots as an enterprise devices and services maker. But there is reason for skepticism.
- Oracle partners: The company is more in tune with the channel
Oracle partners at the Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange event in San Francisco said the company is getting better at deal reg, certification, training.
- Three tips to involve operations in corporate financial planning
Operations managers often feel participating in corporate financial planning pulls them away from their jobs. Learn how to combat that resistance.
- Healthcare orgs turn to AWS as a HIPAA cloud provider
With Amazon now willing to sign Business Associate Agreements, some healthcare companies will store data regulated under HIPAA in the cloud.
- Ex-BlackBerry users weigh mobile device security options
BlackBerry customers that are ready to move on see mobile device security as an issue. Samsung and others offer secure mobile device alternatives.