Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Thursday, September 26, 2013
- Cisco NCS enables programmable network functions virtualization
With the Network Convergence System, Cisco is delivering programmable routers for service provider networks with a path toward NFV.
- Apple iPhone 5s Touch ID's coolness overshadowed by concerns
The new Apple iPhone 5s Touch ID lets users access their phone with a fingerprint, but many are concerned with how that biometric data may be used.
- ISSA International Conference to spotlight latest cybersecurity trends
Organizers of next month's ISSA International Conference discuss what attendees can expect from the event and the current cybersecurity strategy landscape.
- SDN blogs: Distributed NFV; what is network virtualization?
SDN bloggers discuss distributed network functions virtualization, integration and automation, and what is real network virtualization?
- VMware vCenter Single Sign-On problems strike vSphere 5.5 upgraders
Another round of vSphere upgrades has uncovered more problems with vCenter Single Sign-On. Some users can't upgrade, and others can't authenticate.
- Mobile risk management: Data-centric approach key to success
At the 2013 (ISC)2 Security Congress, experts highlighted why a data-centric approach is necessary for an effective mobile risk management program.