Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
- CHIME CIOs advocate meaningful use stage 2 deadline extension
We sit down with senior CHIME members during National Health IT Week and learn why they asked for an extension of meaningful use stage 2 deadlines.
- Nuage builds gateway appliance for network virtualization overlay
Nuage builds its own services gateway to integrate bare-metal servers into its overlay network.
- Tandberg releases LTO-6 HH external tape drive
Tandberg Data announced availability of its new LTO-6 HH (Half Height) external drive, aimed at small- and medium-sized businesses for backup.
- Dell backup integration begins with NetVault, DR4100 dedupe appliance
Dell backup products come from various acquisitions, but at least NetVault and DR4100 now work together.
- Cloud & ADCs: Enterprises need cloud load balancer technology
The ADC market is changing as enterprises adopt cloud services. IT wants common on-premises and cloud load balancer technology.
- Magic Quadrant for IaaS providers explores why Amazon is so dominant
Amazon is the market leader, but other providers can stand out with ecosystems that prepare future customer requirements.
- Realiza ISACA el LatinCACS/ISRM 2013
Se habló sobre el cómputo de nube, la movilidad y las redes sociales desde la perspectiva de la auditoría, cumplimiento, riesgos, seguridad y gobierno de TI.