Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, October 7, 2013
- Public cloud in India gets small business boost
Spending on public cloud services in India will increase by almost 40% in 2013 compared to last year, and reach $26.6bn INR in 2013, according to Gartner.
- Cloud-based rendering makes a splash for mobile app access
Companies such as Splashtop are finding new ways to simplify application delivery to mobile devices.
- Syncsort adds ECX for NetApp snapshot catalogues
Syncsort moves deeper into data protection by adding ECX for NetApp snapshot catalogues, VMware objects.
- Enterasys and partner PCM roll out Cloud Wireless Service
Enterasys and partner PCM roll out Cloud Wireless Service, a managed cloud Wi-Fi offering for SMBs. A white-label resell option is due by year-end.
- From funding to market share: Choosing a cloud computing startup
What's to become of all the new companies popping up in cloud computing? What IT pros should know before they buy.
- Desktop virtualization deployment by the numbers
Speakers and attendees at Interop shared several interesting facts and figures about desktop virtualization deployment.
- Is public cloud adoption in the enterprise on the upswing?
Is public cloud adoption in the enterprise on the upswing? Depends who you ask. Verizon and Citrix think it needs a little assistance.