Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
- SDN buyer's guide: Book chapter on what to look for in a solution
Rajesh Kumar outlines SDN basics in his new book and includes an SDN buyer's guide with key SDN components to look for in an SDN solution.
- Oracle HCM Cloud new catch-all for diverse, on-premises cloud apps
Oracle VP Chris Leone describes new reputation management tool in Oracle Fusion HCM and integrating Fusion, PeopleSoft and E-Business Suite.
- Virtual Instruments delivers larger VirtualWisdom SAN monitoring probe
Virtual Instruments' biggest SAN monitoring probe supports 48 Fibre Channel ports in one box.
- Aruba introduces reliable cloud-based network, Wi-Fi management tools
Aruba introduces reliable cloud-based network options to the enterprise with embedded control in APs and cloud-based Wi-Fi management.
- Veeam ties backup monitoring into VMware management app
Veeam Software integrates its virtual server backup with its Management Pack, enabling management of backup monitoring in Microsoft System Center.
- Arista 7050X: High-density ToR switch based on Broadcom Trident II
The Arista 7050X, based on Broadcom's Trident II silicon, is a high-density, low-latency 10/40 GbE switch that supports VXLAN.
- Healthcare predictive analytics and the HIPAA omnibus rule
Some commentators feel privacy regulations make predictive analytics in healthcare impossible, but there are ways to work within the law.