Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, October 21, 2013
- Indian CIOs must prepare to take advantage of cloud M&A
CIOs must take advantage of the current trend of IT suppliers acquiring SaaS firms to transform if they are to successfully manage a move to IT as a service
- Cisco-Studie: Globaler Cloud-Traffic wächst bis 2017 rasant
Laut Cisco Global Cloud Index (GCI) wird sich der Data-Center-Traffic weltweit bis 2017 verdreifachen. Am schnellsten steigt der Cloud-Traffic.
- Big projects fueling government IT spending in India
Indian central, state and regional government agencies will reach 393bn INR on IT in 2013 as large projects to manage the data of one and a quarter billion people take center stage
- Manufacturing recruiting turns its eye to Gen Y
Manufacturers are struggling to find younger workers to fill the shoes of seasoned employees, according to a ThomasNet report.
- MIT conference looks at the good, the bad and the ugly on big data
MIT conference speakers at EmTech 2013 discussed the power of big data. We captured the speaker comments and Twitter feedback that made waves.