Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
- Druva transitions to indirect sales with new partner program
Data protection and governance vendor Druva announces it has hired Steve McChesney to head up the company's new indirect sales efforts.
- New Arista switches enable single-tier 'Spline' network deployments
New high-density 10 GbE and 40 GbE Arista switches -- the 7000 X Series -- enable big leaf-and-spine networks and single-tier 'Spline' architecture.
- IT pros lack confidence when dealing with server security threats
The IT professionals tasked with fending off a barrage of server security threats are unsure of their ability to do so, according to a new survey.
- Rackspace launches cloud computing performance surge against AWS
Customers hope Rackspace's overhauled data centers will improve provisioning time and allow more workloads to move to the cloud.
- Payment reform drives mobile data capture apps for managed care
As new payment programs go into effect, providers will need more data capture functionality from their EHRs, especially for managed care populations.
- EMC backup SVP: Backups need to go native, not as batch processes
New EMC backup SVP discusses trends he sees for data protection over the next few years, including why BYOD isn't an IT priority and tape isn't dead.
- Cloud computing users want answers during AWS re:Invent
With AWS re:Invent on the horizon, IT pros are hoping the cloud giant can answer pressing questions on its performance and API debates.