Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, November 22, 2013
- IT braces for further enterprise mobility management consolidation
Consolidation has been coming to enterprise mobile for years, and recent news is more of the same. But is IT ready for a shrinking field of providers?
- Riverbed meshing its products to boost remote computing performance
Riverbed Technology lays out roadmap aimed at boosting application performance through tighter integration of its product lines.
- NetApp setzt auf Flash: Neue Storage-Systeme NetApp EF550 und NetApp E2700
NetApp will höhere Performance, mehr IOPS und niedrigere Latenzzeiten bieten. Das EF 550 setzt dafür auf Flash-Storage, bei der E-Serie ein SSD-Cache.
- Security investments reflect digital take-up in India
Indian organisations are taking data security seriously and implementing a wide range of security systems as they move online
- IT shops on the Lookout for enterprise mobile security gain new option
Lookout for Business was introduced this week, but whether the consumer security app provider can make an enterprise impact remains to be seen.
- Networkers on Cisco SDN: Far superior, if you're into rip-and-replace
Network pros say the Cisco SDN strategy beats the competition in programmability, but they question what happens to their existing Nexus investment.
- Building the business webcam use case; solving common install issues
This Q&A interview with video conferencing expert Stephen Campbell explains the use cases for business webcams and how to solve common install issues.
- IBM channel chief Mark Hennessy maps out partner growth strategy
IBM channel chief Mark Hennessy lays out partner priorities for 2014, including how the company sees partners plugging into cloud, analytics and social technologies.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 ist fertig: Optimiert für Virtualisierung und Cloud
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.5 soll bessere Funktionen und mehr Performance für Cloud, Virtualisierung und Sicherheit bieten.
- Dell's Davis out of channel role, Cook in; plus, more news
Greg Davis steps down as Dell channel chief and is replaced by enterprise solutions exec Cheryl Cook; plus, more news from Veeam, iBackup and others.